RFA Salvictor (A500) was a salvage vessel of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary. Salvictor was built by Wm. Simons & Co. Ltd. of Renfrew, launched on 11 March 1944, and commissioned on 31 March 1944. Decommissioned in 1970, the ship was handed over to the breakers at Briton Ferry on 19 June 1970.
| Attributes | Values |
|---|---|
| rdf:type | |
| rdfs:label |
|
| rdfs:comment |
|
| sameAs | |
| dcterms:subject | |
| dbkwik:military/pr...iPageUsesTemplate | |
| module |
|
| abstract |
|